The longer length Combo versions of the Micro Suiters features a black plastic insert to convert from eyewear retainer to lanyard and back, which doubles the functionality and your advertising dollar. And if you don't have a badge holder be sure to also order our Vinyl Badge Holder. It has a clear pocket for id or card and a bulldog clip that attaches to the insert.
Croakies Promotional Products are to be used exclusively for giveaway purposes only, and as such will not include hangtags. If you are interested in purchasing Croakies products to resell, please contact us and we will help you set up a Retail Account.
How a Combo Works... The black plastic insert slips into each end of the micro suiter (where the eyewear temples would normally be). Then a badge holder or other item can be attached to the plastic insert. The Micro Suiter Combo is long enough to comfortably wear around your neck as a lanyard. The extra length of the Micro Suiter Combo also provides added imprint space for your message. To switch back to an eyewear retainer just remove the plastic insert and slide the Combos ends onto your eyewear temples. The clip on vinyl badge holder shown is sold separately.
Combo Micro Suiter Colors
Product Part Numbers, Features & Dimensions
Micro Suiters Combo solids SUITMCASI
- Finely knit cotton/lycra® fabric with fully adjustable soft slider bead.
- 4 1/4" wide by 3 1/4" high
- metal clip
Artwork Specs & Imprint Information
- Due to the small imprint area Combo Micro Suiters can be customized with one ink color, text only.
- Digital files should be vector art with all fonts converted to outlines
- Accepted file types: pdf, illustrator, eps, tiff
- Lines and linespaces must be at least 1 point
- All text must be at least 12 point size to be legible
- DOWNLOAD THE PDF AT RIGHT FOR EXACT DIMENSIONS AND IMPRINT AREAS
Weights & Dimensions
- Micro Suiter Combos Shipping Weight: 2 lbs. per 18 X 12 X 5 carton (100 pcs.)
- Vinyl Badge Holder Shipping Weight: 1 lbs per 18 X 12 X 5 carton (100 pcs.)
- April to September, 12 to 15 business days after art approval.
- October to March orders normally ship 8 to 10 business days after order proof approval, via UPS Ground.
- Contact Customer Service to determine exact lead times or discuss RUSH ORDERS.